Website and Digital Marketing Solutions are a combination of services designed to help businesses attract, convert and retain customers by creating a digital presence. In today’s global marketplace, your business needs an online strategy to connect with customers living across the globe. The best way to utilize this is to have Brilliant Digital Website And Digital Marketing Solutions from one company that can provide all these services under one roof and keep your data secure and private.
Here is a list of the most popular web design trends:
1) Minimalistic Design: This design focuses on simplicity and clarity without too much clutter or other distractions. They also offer creative solutions for every section as well as utilizing different fonts as well as colors. This will draw more traffic which will result in higher conversions.
2) Cinemagraphs: Animated GIFs have been around for a while, but cinemagraphs are a more recent development. They’re essentially still photos with subtle movements that create an illusion of motion. Cinemagraphs can be used to have a significant effect on landing pages and homepages to capture attention and keep users engaged.
3) Scrolling Animations: Animations are another way to keep users engaged on web pages. They can be used to direct attention to specific elements or simply as a design element to add interest and flair. As with all animations, they should be used sparingly, or they’ll quickly become tiresome and annoying.
4) Card-Based Design: This design is often used for blogs and online magazines. Cards are easy to digest and offer a lot of information in a small space. They’re also easy to navigate, making them ideal for use on mobiles and other small devices.
5) Custom Illustrations: Illustrations can really add personality to a website and help it stand out from the competition. They can be used for headers, footers, or anywhere else you want to inject some life into your website. Custom illustrations can be expensive, but they’re well worth the investment if you’re going to create a truly unique website.
6) Parallax Scrolling: This scrolling type is used to create an immersive 3D effect on websites. It’s perfect for creating an exciting and eye-catching homepage. However, it can be tricky to get right and can often slow down the loading time of pages.
7) Split Screen Design: Split screen design is a great way to showcase two or more different elements on a single page. It’s perfect for product pages to compare and contrast various items. It can also be used to create interesting visual effects.
8) Micro-Interactions: Micro-interactions are tiny animations that occur when users interact with webpages. They’re used to add interest and keep users engaged. As with all animations, they should be used sparingly, or they’ll quickly become tiresome and annoying.